Followers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Less is More - One Layer Card (Spring Flowers)

The challenge this week on the Less is More blog is this...

The week the subject of your 
One Layer Card
should be 
Spring Flowers

Now 'One Layer Cards' are not my favorite card to create, but I do have a number of 'Spring Flowers' that I can use.  So after a bit of though here is what I came up with.







I used one of the flower stamps from the Backyard Basics Stamp Set (not the Tulip the other one - I don't know what type of flower it is though).  It was stamped in Stazon and coloured using Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Old Olive & Pear Pizzas markers.

The sentiment is from the Express Yourself Hostess Stamp Set, stamped in Old Olive - the stamp in the set says 'always thinking of you', but using my Stamp-a-ma-jig I only inked and used the 'thinking of you'.


4 comments:

  1. lovely stamping
    thanks for joining us at less is more this week
    Jen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen how beautiful! Like you I don't know what the flower is, "the other one" is about right!
    Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week
    Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really nice way to use a flower stamp and I love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful stamping Helen! Thanks for visiting me !

    ReplyDelete