Followers

Thursday 2 May 2013

Organising my Stampin Up stamp sets

I am normally an organised person, this being the case I have tried several ways of storing my clear stamps and up to now had them in A5 poly pockets in a box.  But this was not really working as I could not see them, even after I created a 'Stamp Catalogue' I would forget to look at it or update it when I got new stamps.

So when I saw this video from Dawns Stamping Studio (click HERE), about storing the Stampin Up stamps, I started thinking (you could probably smell the smoke from where you are)... I could use the same idea for my other stamps (or the ones I use the most).

Here is the box from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set...

The 'image' of the stamp is stuck to the outside of the case, so that when the stamps are put away they each sit over their image.
This also means that when you remove a stamp it is easy to see where it goes back again.
I hope this is useful and I will let you know how I get on with this method of storing my stamps over time.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment