Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

On a card making roll...

On Saturday I felt like creating some cards, so I sat down and before I knew it I had made the grand total of 8!!!

2 of them were for the 'Less is More' challenge, you can see them HERE.

Here are the other 6...

Created with some paper from a free magazine paper pack, Stampin Up Butterfly & sentiment.  very quick and simple but I do like it.

This one was also using the Stampin up Butterfly and punch (I stamped the image then used the whole from  the butterfly stamp to sponge through), the sentiment was from the Bitty Banners set.

Guess what.... more butterflies :)

A change from butterflies, this time one of the Tree stamps from the 'Lovely as a Tree' set.  

More butterflies, this time I stamped the sentiment onto card and then used the butterfly punch to frame it.

The only Stampin up items on this layout is the sentiment, it is one of my favorites at the moment..."Everything will be okay in the end, If it isn't okay, it isn't the end." (from the 'Pursuit of Happiness' stamp set).

As you can see I had a bit of a Stampin Up session (I do just Love their foam dimensionals!!) I was feeling guilty that I had brought a number of stamp sets & the butterfly punch but had not used them.  Now I am really glad that I decided to buy them, as I think they will get used quite a bit :)





2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I popped over to say hello after you left a lovely comment on my blog.

    You certainly had a productive day when you made all these lovely cards. I love the SU butterflies especially since you can punch them out with the SU punches. I'm loving my SU products. I bought so much stuff that I've ended up being a demonstrator!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab selection of cards Helen. I love Lovely as a Tree. You can see my latest use of it
    here

    ReplyDelete