Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

WOYWW - 19 December 2012

I think that Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday is slightly the wrong title for my post this week, it should really be WAYWW (Who's At Your Workdesk Wednesday)...

DH asked if he could use the Pirate Stamps to personalise a Christmas Card for our nephew.  As he had never stamped before I also gave him a quick stamping lesson :)

We had a Christmas Card that was going to be sent from the 'Pirates' who visited 'L' in October/November.  So DH set to work using the stamps both inside the card and on the envelope.


There is just one more WOYWW left of 2012 - I can't believe that this year is nearly over!  It many ways it has just flown by, but in other it seems to have taken forever. 

Well I will hopefully see you the same time next week for the last WOYWW of 2012.

Happy Crafting :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, a new crafter to join WOYWW!! Happy Christmas, Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. my DH would never go near my stash! he did a good job!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    TFS Happy WOYWW Mrs.C.xx #34

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DH gets one of my friends to do his cards to me etc, wouldn't come in my work room unless asked...Hey Ho Francesca #67

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it. My husband scoots past my desk fast to catch him at it. If you did find him there it would only be because he is fixing something on my computer.

    Do tell your husband that it was some lovely stamping indeed!!
    Have a wonderful holiday and a prosperous new year!

    Belinda(63)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dh Did very well at stamping , looks like you might have to share your crafting desk. Happy christmas & New Year . jill #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see your DH having a go! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a very Happy Christmas. Caro (#65)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh great pictures! love to see that we are slowly winning them over! L will be very very excited with the card. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete