Followers

Monday 3 September 2012

I'm Back :)

You may have noticed that I have not blogged for 2 weeks, well there has been an excellent reason that I can now share with you all...  DH & I have been away on our African Adventures for 2012 :)

Over the last 2 weeks we have stayed in both Kenya & South Africa and spent many hours on safari watching the wildlife in both countries.

We had an amazing time and have so many memories - as well as about 2,000 pictures & hours of video!! 

Now it is time to rejoin the real world again and I will be back at work tomorrow.  In the mean time we have had a lie in this morning (most days we have been getting up at 5:30am local time - either 3.30am or 4.30am UK Time).

As soon as I am able to sort our some of the best photos that DH took, I will share them will you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment