Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

WOYWW 11 July 2012

Ok this is a slightly back-dated post, I was not able to get it published yesterday as I just ran out of time. 

Yesterday afternoon I had a Card Candi workshop booked at LLinda's Card & Craft in Laneham, Notts.  It was a busy session with 6 ladies all concentrating hard in periods of silence :)

We created 3 lovely cards & I would never have been able to create the flowers that I did without Linda's great instructions!!

So here are the pictures of the finished cards:
Created using White Card Candi, beads & Stickles Glitter Glue

A close up of the flowers - they were fiddly to create but the finished flower was worth it

This card was created using a Woodware Stamp and more Stickles Glitter Glue (this was the only card where the Card Candi was used flat)

I think that the flowers on this card are AMAZING - even if I do say so myself!!!  Each flower was created using a different technique but all were based on a Flower Punch base (from Woodware).  The flowers for this card needed the greatest amount of concentration and you could have heard a pin drop in the room!!!

This is a close up of the 2nd flower.  I have decided to keep this card for me to use as inspiration in the future - that & I liked it soooo much I don't want to give it away

I just HAD to have all of this stash... including more Card Candi (you can never have enough); The Woodware stamp we used on the 2nd card; more Woodware stamps of butterflies designed to be used with Card Candi & the Woodware flower punch used as a base for the flowers on the 3rd card.

Just before cooking Dinner I got chance to quickly create one flower - The woodware punch was out of the packet before you could say Woodware & and decided to use the 'Newsprint' Candi and a plain white one for the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment