Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Non Challenge Cards - July 2012

It is the last day of July 2012 and here is a post of the cards I created that don't fall into any challenges this month....

Beware, this is a picture heavy post - You have been warned!

This card was due to be entered into the Less Is More Challenge for 'Gold', but I missed the deadline :(

The sentiment says it all on this card - RIP Uncle Jack

This card was made for my Dad as he has been in hospital having his knee repaired.

The following cards were all created using elements that came free with 'Lets Make Cards' magazine.  As I sat at my craft desk I decided to see how many cards I could create...





















Another evening I sat down and wanted to create some Decoupage, so I set about using a pad of paper I had brought a while ago from my local Range store...





2 comments:

  1. You have been a busy bee Helen...What a fabulous selection of Beautiful cards..they all are just divine can't choose a fav as love them all... Have a good week, Huga May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy and that is a great selection of cards. Like the wee flowers made with card candi. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete