Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Less is More - Sewing

This week the Less is More Challenge is...

Theme week once more and this time it's

SEWING

For this it could be machine or hand sewing.. faux or stamped... you could even use sewing related images... just let your imagination roam!
 
Although I have a sewing machine I have never used it when making cards or scrapbook pages.  I use it so infrequently & it is just too much effort to get it out of the cupboard, so I decided to use faux stitching.
 
 
This card uses an image from a decoupage paper pad from DoCrafts along with a peel off sentiment coloured black.

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty - I am beginning to undersatand the less is more white space concept now. You should see my attempt at less is more - I totally didnt get the point! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image and a really sweet card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious image...and beautifully colored too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete