Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Non-Challenge Cards - May 2012

It is the last day of May 2012 and here is a post of the cards I created that don't fall into any challenges this month....

Beware, this is a picture heavy post - You have been warned!

Created using a Lili of the Valley stamped image (from a magazine) and floral paper from a 6x6 paper pack (which also came free with a magazine) 
Created using a topper from one of the Trinitage sheets, mounted on Gold and then Red cardstock.
This time I used the main Trinitage image and followed the instructions I was give at a recent Workshop at LLindas Cards & Crafts

This card features an image from one of my CDs (but I cant remember which), I used gold cardstock at the top and a co-ordinating patterned paper at the bottom (from a Me To You paper stack). 
In fact this card was finished with the words 'Golden Wedding Anniversary' for a work colleague to give to a family member - Sorry I forgot to take a photo with the sentiment added.

This card was made for a work colleague, his dream would be to own a VW Camper van.  The image is a Digi Stamp from Little Claire Designs.

Another Digi Stamp from Little Claire Designs, this time used on a Retirement Card






1 comment:

  1. love the cards and your blog... thanks for sharing it give newbies like myself inspiration and enthusiasm
    thank you

    ReplyDelete