Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Month In Numbers - April 2012

As it is now the end of the month it is time to look back at April 2012, along with Julie over at the Notes on Paper Blog (If you want to view other Month In Numbers posts or find out how to take part take a look at Julie's blog).

I have found it very difficult to create a list of numbers for this month, and even more difficult to use photos, in fact you will only see 1 photo as part of this post.  Hopefully May will generate more numbers than April, although I do wish that I had a way of being able to record the amount of rainfall we had this month!!

1 Easter Egg - DH & I decided that we would only have 1 egg each.  Unfortunately I was in such a hurry to eat mine that I forgot to take a photo LOL. 

30 Hours - the number of hours that DH was in hospital for this month, Ok it was 1 overnight stay.  His kidney stone is now smaller than it was and further treatment will be needed over the next 2 months.

4 Hours, the length of time that I had to wait between DH texting me to say he was going to surgery and finding out that he was back on the ward safe & sound.

2 Family Birthdays and I created cards for both of them!  So far this year I have created cards for each person, this is a challenge that I set myself at the beginning of the year.  1/3 of the year completed on 2/3 remaining :)

27 April is DH's last working Day! Although his birthday is not until August he starts life as a Retired person this month.

12 is the number on the front & back of my new Honda Jazz, collected yesterday. 

My new pride & joy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment