Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

My Latest Purchases...

Well following my spending spree at the NEC yesterday here is the picture showing all of my new goodies...


Yes I did buy a lot, but most were only a few pounds...  The most expensive single item was the Crop-a-Dile.  I also brought 2 more Labels' dies from Spellbinders; 4 more Tim Holtz Distress Inks; 3 more packs of Candi & the alphabet stamps that are also produced for the Candi; I also brought 2 Memory Box dies (Arboscello tree & Tender leaves).

While at the show I came across Imagination Crafts, and I was very impressed with the Demos that were being done as well as the quality of their stamps.  After spending some time watching a demo & asking questions which were all answered (without making me feel silly) I did spend some money and I brought 2 of their 'Decoupage Stamp Sets' (Butterfly & Fuchsia).

All in all it was a brilliant day and by the time I got home I was knackered - but it was well worth the time & effort to get to Birmingham.


1 comment:

  1. wow , I like the look of this shopping spree and I love your header!

    ReplyDelete