Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Less is More - Neutrals

Over at the Less is More Challenge the challenge for this week is:

"we've got a colour challenge which this week is
NEUTRALS
This could be anything from off white to black with any shade of beige, brown or grey in between."
While I was having a tidy of my craft desk this afternoon I found 2 owls that I had created using my Stampin' Up Owl Punch a selection of brown/beige papers.  So I decided that these 2 little critters would feature on the card...
I did not think that they need much more to be added to the card, so I created a wide boarder for them to sit on and the owls were mounted on foam pads just to give a bit of dimension (sorry about the shadows in the photo - this was the best of many attempts!!!).


If you feel like winning a copy of My Memories Suite Software click HERE to enter my blog candy (closing on Sunday 18 March 2012).

8 comments:

  1. I love your little owls. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute owls
    FAB card

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they're cute Helen. Love the big eyes! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant creation, love the pair of them!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! I like the owls.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute owls. They looked great popped up. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute owls, beautiful card :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete