Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Creating a Scrapbook for a Page-a-Day Calendar

In our office at work we currently have a Page-a-Day Calendar called 'The Secret Daily Teachings'  my colleague brought it and it is now read by most in our office.

As each day contains a thought or quote my colleague said that after the pages were read he wanted to somehow keep them so that he could look back.  I said that I would see what I could come up with.

My solution was to use a 12x12 scrapbook & to show the pages by weeks (this calendar is not dated, but lasts 365 days), I wanted there to be a theme to the album so decided to use papers from a PaperMania Paper Pack (I brought this pack when I stared Scrapping, but have used very few pages from it)


I have then taken 2 pieces of paper and laid out pages from 1 week:


What I plan to do is to place a 'die cut' tree in the space left over (this space moves around the pages to create a bit of variety). I have my eye on the Marianne Designs Creatables Tree (LR0203) which I hope to get at the NEC later this month.  

Once I have the die & have some pages finished I will add a update :)

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting idea, good luck with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a serious project but should be a treasure when it's done.

    ReplyDelete