Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

Blog Candy - My Memories Suite v3

This post will remain at the top of the page until 8.30pm on Sunday 18 March 2012.

As you know I enjoy my Scrapbooking as well as card making, in fact until June 2011 I had hardly made any cards at all.  My first love was Scrapping!

After our holiday in 2009 to Africa I found that traditional scrapping was becomming a chore and not something that I enjoyed - I was creating layouts for the sake of it and not because I wanted to capture a memory.

I had investigated Digital Scrapping before but the software I had looked at did not give me the same amount of flexibility as you get when traditional scrapping.  Now I have found a piece of Software which gives me this flexibility , I am able to create quick layouts & albums based on templates or I can start with a blank piece of paper and get creative.

The best news is that the various digital elements I already have can also be used in the new software.  So what is the software I hear you all asking....

My Memories Suite version 3!!!

I had already started to create a digital 8x8 album using our photos from Florida 2010 (I know I am a bit behind in the scrapping time scale LOL) but this software is so easy to use I created another 3 layouts in about 1.5 hours!!!!


This layout was created using a template &
will be the front page of my Album when printed out

Another layout using a template, all I had to do was add 3 photos and think of what to write (that was the hardest bit LOL!)

This layout was created from a blank screen & I have only
 used elements which were included with the software.
 I have a copy of this software to give away FREE to 1 lucky Winner, all you need to do is to follow the 3 steps below:
  1. Follow my Blog
  2. Visit the My Memories web site and have a look at the various Products available
  3. Leave a comment on this post sharing your favourite product
One winner will be chosen at Random on Monday 19 March 2012

3 comments:

  1. Lol as just realised I awarded you a Liebster Award again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - I am already a follower
    - At the moment I am really liking the Indulgence-Kit: http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LDMC-CP-1202-12036
    Really love the layouts, and great older tones and sutle tones without being too bland and boring.
    - I will go and post it onto my sidebar, to give others a chance to enter your fab draw and hope that it will bring you some more followers.
    Good Luck to everyone who enters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts!Amazing how versatile the digital software is.My favourites on the site are the Shabby Chic templates-I always find it hard to create the effect myself!

    ReplyDelete