Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

8x8 Florida Album

It has been a while since I did any 8x8 pages - but as my Florida 2010 (yes, I know that I am 2 years behind LOL - but I'm getting there!) is based on 8x8 digital layouts, I decided that I would also do some traditional layouts for the album as well.

Here are the first of the traditional layouts...

a Double layout called 'Candle Light'

A Single Page layout featuring one of DH brilliant photos of the Epcot dome at night - I just love this photo!!
Over the next couple of months I hope to print out the digi pages and create more traditional pages.  I then will have a mix of both worlds in one album :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fab layout, with great pics, I saw your last post you lucky girl going to the NEC, I am going to Ally Pally in April whoo-hoo, Love your stash you bought, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete