Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

My Inspiration Book

Last week on WOYWW I mentioned that I had some bits to add to my Inspiration Book, a couple of people wanted to know what my book looked like.  Well I finally got around to taking a couple of pictures.

It is basically a A5 hard back note book, in which I keep bits that I have found in various magazines (or sometimes printed out from the internet) which I liked and would like to try... at some point in time.


Book Cover

On the left is instructions to create a Twisted Easel Card, & on the right is a advert for a website selling stamps (I liked the look of some of the stamps featured)

On the right is a card that I liked the layout of, & on the left is another card that I liked, this time I also kept the instructions for the creating the card.
I hope that this might have given you some 'Inspiration' of your own.  So when I am looking for a new technique to try, all I need to do is get out my Inspiration Book and see what takes my fancy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment