Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Flower Girl

I had a phone call on Sunday from my Dad, asking if I could make a card for their next door neighbour who has been diagnosed with Cancer.  This card is what I came up with, Dad asked if it could include her name on the front.


I have used a Lili of the Valley stamp coloured with my ProMarkers (the flowers have 'Glossy Accients' added to give them a bit of dimension).

After doing a search online for inspirational quotes I came across this one which I will be printing on the insert...

"There are always flowers for those who want to see them." (Henri Matisse)

I am entering this card in the I Love ProMarkers challenge 'Nature' - I hope that the flowers count :-}

Edited: Oh No... I'm too late, the challenge has already closed for this week :-{  

Never mind it is the thought that counts & I really do like this card!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sad occasion to have to make a card for, but a really beautiful card and so personal with the name on the front, its lovely, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete