Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Don't Panic Mrs T...

Over the last couple of days I have been fighting my anxiety.

The trigger for this attack was not one thing, but a number of things happening over the last month or so building up slowly.

One thing just tipped my anxiety levels over the edge. The good news was that although I had a case of killer butterflies, I did not have a full panic attack.

I was lucky that I was able to identify what was going on and could then start to work out what had caused this attack & work to calm down.

Yes it was a bit scary especially as I have not had any butterflies for a long while. However, I am now back in control of the Butterflies, and although they are misbehaving occasionally it is nowhere near as bad as it was on Thursday!

This just makes me realise how lucky I am to have the support of my DH & my Boss has been great too.

I am also thankful that over the years I have been able to develop a set of strategies that work for me. This has enabled me to identify the problem and work to get my anxiety under control.

1 comment:

  1. Panic attacks are dreadful I know. Glad to see you have support! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete