Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

Baby & Child

Over on Ruby's Rainbow Challenge the topic for this challenge is:
This fortnights challenge #19 and theme has been chosen by our lovely
Team mate Jacqui who would like to see
 Something for a Baby Or Child
So on when the thinking cap and this is what I came up with - I have made 2 variations on this card, one for a boy and one for a girl.




















Both of these cards are using a stamp from Stampin' Up, coloured with my ProMarkers and I used my Nestibility dies to cut/emboss the shapes.

As I don't know anyone who is expecting a baby, I will be donating both of these cards to charity (Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance) for them to sell to help with fund raising.

3 comments:

  1. i love those pure and delightful cards!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow in our "Something for baby/child" challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!

    Thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon

    Ang

    ReplyDelete