Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2011

WOYWW 07 December 2011

As it is once again Wednesday it is time for the WOYWW event.

I am being very organised today, on my desk is 3 more completed Milk Cartons (this time made from A4 Card Stock - Click Here to see a How To...for A4 Card Stock, and Here to see a How To... for A5 Card Stock).

I have the card & embellishments ready and waiting to finish the 4th box, I can then fill then all with a selection of sweets & make matching tags - the problem comes if there is any sweets left... do I eat them or not??????


You will also see a CD - Jane Shasky 'From the Heart of the Garden' (produced by Joanna Sheen). I purchased this from Create & Craft on Sunday and it arrived yesterday, so I have not yet had time to have a look at the content - but it did look good on the web site.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link of how to make these - absolutely fab. I'm going to pass this on to my teacher friend, it's so clever!
    Hugs, LLJ #3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definetly think if there are any sweets left over then you should eat them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cartons are great, I have bookmarked it to give it a go.

    Have a great day. Von #25

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iknow I said it last time, but these are just great - I like these darker coloured versions. As for the sweets - what's the problem? Should you eat the leftovers? Well, for me it's a miracle that there would be left overs by the time I'd done the one for you one for me thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely milk cartons! As for the sweets, well, you've got to try them, haven't you, to make sure they're OK! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #53

    ReplyDelete