Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

Just One Word - But not Less is More!

The Less is More challenge this week is:

JUST ONE WORD
Whatever type of clean and simple card you make, the sentiment must consist of simply one word. 
I guess our card to you would merely say "Thanks ". There are lots of sentiments where a single word can say it all... Enjoy, Welcome, Peace, Joy, Birthday, Sympathy, Love, Thanks etc..
 
So with that in mind I set to work.  Only when I had finished I realised that I could not really enter it into the challenge as it did not meet the Less is More rules - it was a bit too busy, and not enough 'White Space'.  But I liked it, so thought that I would post it anyway.
 
 
This card was created using an image from the 'From the Heart of the Garden' CD.  I mounted it on bronze coloured mirror card and finished with a wooden butterfly & the word 'Thanks'.
 
It was then back on with the thinking hat to try again for a 'Less is More' card!

No comments:

Post a Comment