Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

WOYWW - 02 November 2011

As far as What's On My Workdesk this Wednesday, the answer is nothing.  The bags are packed ready for a Crop this evening however I'm not sure how much will be created tonight.

The reason for the lack of photo and possibly the lack of Scrapping this evening is that I did not get to bed until 1am this morning, as DH & some friends had been in Nottingham yesterday evening to watch a concert...
Ok yes the picture proves that I was there (and we had great seats!!!) but it is very difficult to see who is on stage...

The pictures are not the best, but hopefully you can see who it is... for those of you how still don't know it was Bruno Mars.

We had a great evening I loved his music (even if it was a bit loud) & he performed many of his songs from the album, including my favorite 'The Lazy Song' (which sums up the way I feel this morning).

As for the morning after I am struggling on and trying to stay awake!!  But it was worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the crop (that you stay awake long enough - lol!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a fab time

    ReplyDelete
  3. How thick am I? For a moment, I thought the stage was your desk, magically dressed up. Glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, too loud huh..now that's a sign. Wait till you get to my age - even the cinema's too loud now..grumble grumble!

    ReplyDelete