Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2011

WOYWW - 26 October 2011

It's Wednesday & I've remembered to take a photo of my Craft Desk this morning for Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday...


The plan is to use the various bits that you can see. The main 2 things I want to try is to use my glue pen & glitter on the Angels Wings, I have seen it done & it does look good, it is not something I have attempted.

You will also notice some brown paper (this came wrapped around some flowers DH brought for me), again I wanted to try something new - scrunching it up and then using my 'Blending Tool' & Distress Inks to add a bit of colour.

I have also cut some blanks using my Labels 1 die, brought more Calendars for my Calendar Easel Cards & brought a Poppcorn the Bear CD from Create & Craft (only paying the postage) all I need to do now is print some pages out.

So much planned & I have to go to work :( 

Check back tomorrow to find out what I was able to create...

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a busy day planned - glitter really finishes off angel wings so is well worth the effort. Have fun playing with the new stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there is lots to keep you busy! Hope you get it all done, have happy Wednesday! Mel #59

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh! Looks like it will be a fun and crafty night! Have fun at work, and thanks for sharing your desk! Have a happy WOYWW! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work really gets in the way doesn't it??! Still, it'll be ready for you when you get home. Always good to have a go at something not tried before, and great new stash too.

    Hugs
    Brenda 84

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a lovely tidy desk like mine, for the time being anyway!
    Have a lovely crafty week ahead.
    Nina x
    Check out Design Team call on our blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great WIPS can't wait to see them all finished.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angels' wings are not finished without glitter and sheen. Looks as though you are going to have fun later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tidy desk! Your projects look most exciting - esp. the scrunched up paper! Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #84

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely angels! And a tidy workspace! Happy late WOYWWED!

    ReplyDelete