Followers

Thursday 27 October 2011

What a Productive Evening

Yesterday evening was extremely productive.

I created 3 more cards :) using various bits that I had left on my Craft Table ready & waiting...

This is a Little Claire Designs Digi Stamp - coloured with ProMarkers and mounted on my Brown Paper (scrunched up and inked with my blending tool)
I must stay that this was extremely easy to do and a great way to release stress by scrunching up the paper :) I then tore the paper to give a soft edge and mounted it slightly wonky - because I could!!

I ended up using fairies and not Angels to try and glitter their wings, and it looks great (I don't know if you will be able to see the glitter in the photo - but it is there) I then mounted her on a Labels 1 matt and added 4 bits of Candi to finish the card
 This was so simple to make & the glitter idea worked really well.

This second fairy had glitter added to her hair as well as her wings, she too was then mounted on a Labels 1 matt, this time it was the same size & twisted by 90 degrees, with a 3 bits of Candi to finish
Another simple card to create and I like the look of the matt being twisted, it almost looks like a flower.

I guess I can now say that my Mojo has definitely returned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment