Followers

Thursday 15 September 2011

2 Cards for 2 Challenges

Today I have been able to complete 2 cards for 2 challenges...

The first card was for Ruby's Rainbow Challenge, the challenge this week is 'For the Girls'.  For the first time ever I opened my 'Bathtime' set of stamps from Woodware Craft Collection... what could be more Girly than a soak in the bath?
I don't know why but Blogger seems to think that this is the correct way up for this image!
Card number 2 was for the I Love Promarkers Challenge where the subject is Travel/Transport... now I have very few stamps which would fall into either, but I was able to find one set which would work.  Hobby Art has a set of stamps called 'Flypast', so I have used those to create an Aircraft themed card.
Blogger still does not want to let me turn this photo around !!!
I appologies if anyone suffers neck ache from looking at my pictures, on my computer they are the correct way up... but Blogger thinks it knows better.  If anyone knows how to turn them in Blogger please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. the clean style of your cards is awesome!

    wonderful how striking the cards look!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you cards, clean an simple, but great.

    Thanks for joining us at RRC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. very stylish -Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,-Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete