Followers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

WOYWW - 17 August 2011

It is Wednesday so here is my WOYWW...

This week my work desk looks more produtive... I have finally got around to cutting & mounting a set of stamps I brought ages ago (Messy Rabbit from Joanna Sheen - Stamped with Love), I then had to find my EZ Mount Sheets!

They are now mounted and I am still trying to get the sticky stuff of my fingers LOL! 

I have a small pile of cards which have been made over the last couple of weeks that I plan to stamp the back with the 'Hand Made With Love' stamp.

In addition I also have my embossed Angel ready to be used on another card.

Tonight is Crop Night and I will add pictures of the Layouts completed tomorrow.

Happy Crafting :)

4 comments:

  1. Well organised workspace - enjoy the crop this evening - Hazel WOYWW #65 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's good to see what you're busy with this week.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief - tell me you stood on a chair to take this - I never do for my aerial shots but crikey - they aren't as high as this!! Great view..one WOYWWer suggest sticking on the stamps and then talcum powder on the bits of EZ Mount to be cut off...works a treat for me. Doesn't smell too bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great looking work space. Sounds like you have been really busy this week. I found if I used powder on the parts of mounting sheet that I am cutting out that my scissors and fingers don't get nearly as sticky. Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete