Followers

Friday 15 July 2011

Blogging for Scrapbookers – The Beginning

I am now finally starting to look at the content of Shimelle’s Blogging for Scrapbookers course… although I am not able to follow the structure for 1 Blog per day, but I will get there.
So far in the Day One Information I have discovered Google Reader… what a great tool.  I was beginning to get to the point that using Blogger Dashboard was a long winded way of keeping up to date with the various Blogs I had subscribed to.  Working this way saves so much time… on the down side you don’t get to see the lovely headers and page layouts people create. 

In the Prompt One Shimelle asks us to post a Blog with our intentions for the next 3 Weeks, however as I am not able to post every day and also have a holiday coming up I have decided to give my intentions for the next 2 Months.

So here they are in no particular order...
  1. Take part in the WOYWW and to link to the original Post
  2. Continue taking part in the ‘Less is More’ Challenge
  3. Make time to work through more of the ‘Blogging for Scrapbookers’ Prompts
  4. To be creative in the content of my Blog
I'm sure that more will following in the not too distant future - so watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment