Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

My Workdesk

Ok, if I have this right the idea is to take a picture of your work desk each Wednesday and add it to your blog.  Otherwise know as What's on your Work Desk Wednesday (WOYWW).

I do have a small table up in the 'computer room' which is my usual crafting space, however at the moment I seem to have moved down into the Conservatory and am using part of the table.

There are 2 things on the go a the moment... Adding to my 'toppers' that I use on cards, I have stamped a couple of pages of images and are in the process of adding colours using ProMarkers. My card making is very limited and basic, I do want to try out more things but never seem to have the time.



The second thing is a Double Page Layout sitting to one side waiting for me to work out what journalling I want to add - I am hoping to get a few minutes to think about this today (maybe...).


Well that is my Desk today, next Wednesday evening I will be at a Local Craft Store for a crop (1st & 3rd Wednesday every month) so my picture will be from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment